3 months ago Public Service Bengaluru 20 views Reference: 33763
- Integration (Intermediate): Integrates activities and direction across specific workgroup for multiple regions.
- Essential Responsibilities / Expectations
- Able to review Equipment and Piping Layout based on 3D Model Extraction, Support marking, Support detailing, Isometric drawings to meet project schedule and submittal requirement.
- Able to guide modelers & develop complicated Balance of Plant layouts, including drawings like PFD/PID as per mark-ups, Equipment Layout/Single Line Pipe Routing based on extract from 3D Model, Isometrics/Piping & Pipe Support Layout, fabrication drawings, Bill of Material based on Internal or Client specifications to meet project schedule and submittal requirement.
- Able to estimate accurate budget hours for the completion of the assigned task/project
- Able to manage a small team of designers to successfully meet scheduling demands for all piping deliverables utilizing 3D Modeling software.
- Assist CAD Admin team on creating and developing reports, status progress, MTOs and checking methods using 3D Modeling Software
- Expert knowledge for providing suggestions in 3D Modeling/Support Spacing/identify & resolve clashes/ review and sign-off 2D Deliverables along with accurate Bill of Materials adding value addition for Engineered system as per client Processes or Client Specification to meet project schedule and submittal requirement
- Responsible for the issuance of Equipment layout and Piping design document and drawing.
- Review and supervise Layout and Piping engineers providing expertise and ensures the application of correct standards in the design and development of projects.
- Knowledge on International codes and standards (ASME B31.1, B31.3, ASME BPVC, B36.10M, B16.20, B16.5, B16.11, B1.1, B16.25, B16.10, API RP520, API610 & knowledge on GOST standards is added advantage.
- Exposure to Water & Wastewater, experience & exposure to oil & gas specifications preferred.
- Able to review flange leak analysis, Nozzle pro FE Pipe analysis, Hanger Support Selection & Design optional
- Experience in various plant engineering, Balance of plant process balance, Chemical systems in various domains.
- Able to conduct internal design review with designers, conduct lessons learnt session with designers, share good engineering practices to improve quality and productivity
- Review drawings and vendor equipment documentation of advanced complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Perform bulk material take-off analysis and tabulations
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
- Provide guidance and expertise to structural design personnel to ensure discipline best practices and consistency in design practices are followed within the group.
- Ensure work is carried out competently and effectively, within time and budget constraints, and that project objectives are satisfied.
- Ensure integrity of work scope and that all work on projects is carried out in accordance with applicable industry codes and standards.
- Follow the department policies related to discipline personnel consistently working within the quality management objective
Please Contact - Lovely Chauhan no given below
About ASM: ASM Technologies is an engineering and digital services company that develops products based on customer needs and expectations. We collaborate mainly with companies in the automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, industry, energy and e-mobility sectors following the most beneficial business model for your company. We provide engineering services to the entire product development cycle, from strategy and technology development to design and product information to our customers focusing on the quality of delivery. Our largest domestic customers are OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers within the automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, industry, energy and e-mobility sectors. Please visit our website for more details.