GNM & BSC Nursing Staff For Ward, ICU & OT Fresher's job3 months ago Medical & Healthcare Mumbai 23 views Reference: 33832
- Delivering quality nursing care with compassion, competence and critical thinking skills in their respective areas of practice - *Wards
- Demonstrating caring, comforting, qualities and communicates with an empathetical and individualistic approach.
- Ensuring the provision of safe environment in both preventive and promotive aspects for all patients, relatives and significant others.
- Maintaining interdepartmental, inter-unit coordination and communication.
- Possessing knowledge regarding the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)s and clinical protocols of the ward/unit.
- Interpreting the department's policies and procedures to personnel, residents, visitors, and accrediting bodies as required.
- Liaising with consultants and heads of other departments for effective implementation of patient care and minimizing errors of omission and commission.
- Maintaining relevant documents and adhering to established reporting system.
- Periodically updating knowledge on clinical areas, translating them at the bed side and participating in their continuing nursing education.
- Maintaining professional decorum at all times.
- Providing leadership and clinical decision making to all nurses and other members (secretaries, housekeeping staff etc.) of the unit.
- Ensuring adequacy of stock by indenting, maintaining the same, keeping in mind the need for lean practices.
- Maintaining records and establishing adequate reporting with accurate documentation.
- Predicting emergency situation and preparing the unit for its smooth function.
- Ensuring that all investigation reports are collected and reported on time to the concerned physician for treatment decision.
- Reporting high alert investigation results to the sister in-charge and seeks medical help for prompt action and record the interventions done.
- Please Contact - Sharada Rachha no given below
Global Hospitals Group is one of the fast growing chains of multi super specialty tertiary & quaternary care Hospitals in India offering healthcare services of international standards. Conferred with many prestigious Health Care excellence awards and recognized as the most promising Healthcare chain in India, Global Hospitals Group, with over 2000 beds, has world class hospitals strategically located in the metro cities of Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Mumbai.