1. Account Re-conciliation
- To carry out Account Reconciliation in consultation with the Finance Department and maintain all the sales and payment records related to M&M
- Ensure timely Inwarding of the despatched material and receiving of the Invoice payment within 64 days before the due date.
- Retirement of Outstanding payment from customer through E-mail, Telephonic talk and Personal Visit.
- Clarifying discrepancy related to the payment made, by coordinating with all involved stack holders.
- Submitting the justifiable Tax Invoices of the deducted payment to Accounts Department to clear the outstanding from the accounting books.
Preparation of the credit & debit note for price amendment.
2. Dispatch Intimation
- Preparation of DI in SAP of 03-07 parts (domestic) for Invoicing.
3. Price Revision
- Update record for Price History as per alteration sanctioned
- Inform price change to Account Dept. and customer
- Taking amended PO with price change from customer.
- Update price change in ERP and SAP for all the items.
- Day to today follow up with customer
- Maintaining excel file with latest price list with current rate / RM section / Input weight.
- Entering sch in SAP
- Supply update
4. Export Documentation
- Entering Work Order for the Export Department in ERP system.
- Coordinating with export department as when required for preparing documents for the Export Invoicing and Export Bank Document.
we offer a complete range of Hot, Cold and Ring Rolling forging technologies along with machining capabilities and a complete engineering infrastructure under one roof.
We produce a variety of forgings and machined components, meeting to the customer specifications for the Automotive industries in India and overseas.
We also cater to the need of varies other industries such as Oil and Natural Gas, Petrochemical, heavy and general Engineering, Earth Moving, Railways and Defence.