2 months ago Medical & Healthcare Nashik 14 views Reference: 34041
- To work closely with the heads of clinical and ancillary service of clinical services.
- To ensure that the TAT related to discharge is maintained.
- Responsible for patient rounds and ensuring that there are no patient complaints.
- To assist the MS in Statutory and regulatory requirements of the hospital. Monitoring of clinical outcomes/compliances.
- Ensure regular communication between the treating doctor and patient/ patients attendant regarding patients condition & plan of treatment.
- Assist MS in Medical Liaising (PNDT, Medico legal cases etc).
- To work towards the quality accreditation.
- Ensure that patient files are complete at all times.
- Maximize customer satisfaction (internal as well as external) and address to all the patients queries as and when required and ensure that patient grievance are dealt with carefully.
- Provide daily & monthly reports to Medical Superintendent.
Please contact Tirupati no given below
Established by Dr Prathap C Reddy in 1983, Apollo Healthcare has a robust presence across the healthcare ecosystem. From routine wellness & preventive health care to innovative life-saving treatments and diagnostic services, Apollo Hospitals has touched more than 120 million lives from over 120 countries, offering the best clinical outcomes.