Training Program Manager, Trust and Safety YouTube3 months ago Information Technology Hyderabad 62 views Reference: 25596
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience deploying training programs to third-party partners.
- Experience using learning management systems to organize and deploy training at scale.
- Familiarity with Connect Composer, Google's content management system, or other standard Content Management System software.
- Ability to build partnerships with business partners and team members, and influence others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, presentation, and facilitation skills.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
As a Training Program Manager, you'll help agents provide learner-centric training strategies to customers. You will analyze trends and launches to anticipate training needs and advocate the continual improvement of the agent training experience. You will work with cross-functional teams to create training project plans, review the design and development process, and coordinate with our vendors to ensure smooth delivery to our service delivery centers. You will report training progress and evaluate the training to understand its effectiveness in preparing agents to provide quality service to our consumers.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Consult with business partners and stakeholders to determine the most effective training strategy to support products and workflows.
- Write and maintain knowledge based articles, and advise on content management for agent on-the-job resources.
- Analyze trends in quality results, product launches, anticipate learning needs, and devise appropriate training interventions.
- Lead the development and implementation of curricular framework for all YouTube training that drive business results.
- Drive training development to completion by managing timelines, overseeing the instructional design process, and coordinating the delivery of training to our help centers.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.