Staff Nurse/Sr. Staff Nurse Fresher's job3 months ago Medical & Healthcare Delhi 14 views Reference: 33735
To effectively interface with patients/ attendants/ physicians/ other service users and deliver quality nursing
• To actively participate in programs care with compassion and high level of responsiveness
• To demonstrate skill in patient assessment, rounds, capturing and carrying out doctors orders, documentation, & equipment handling.
• To follow medical procedure, charting and reporting, record management and on time with accuracy.
• To ensure accurate and timely medication for quality improvement in nursing practices.
• To follow infection control policies and biomedical waste management guidelines.
• Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues, & policies of the respective area.
• Comply with patient safety policy.
• To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
• To ensure timely indenting and proper stock management.
• To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
• Ability to handle larger volume of work in bigger setup.
• Reasonably high level of comfort among physicians.
Versius is designed to provide Surgical excellence for common surgical conditions with all the advantages of laparoscopic surgery technique with 3-dimensional view, added precision, accuracy & safety. Versius can be used for all common surgical conditions like Gallbladder stones, Hernia, appendicitis, Gastro-esophageal reflux disease, Bariatric & Metabolic surgery (weight loss surgery), Fundoplication & other procedures.
Backed by Machine Learning & empowered by Artificial Intelligence, this next-generation robot enables a 3D view with a greater depth perception that empowers the surgeon to achieve greater precision with ease. Its robotic arms move up to 720 degrees for precise & efficient alignment which is not possible with a human arm.
Thirty years ago, the surgical fraternity witnessed a giant leap of faith from open to laparoscopic surgeries. It revolutionized the surgical landscape with the minimally invasive technique causing minimal pain, quick recovery and resumption of normal activities, excellent cosmetic results and shorter hospital stay. Patients could move around on the same day of surgery. It brought significant drop in post operative infection rates that were common due to long hospitalizations in open surgeries.
Now, with this next generation robot, the 3-dimesnional images and the easy maneuverability of the robotic arms, patient outcomes are achieved with greater precision and accuracy. This next-gen robot has an open console unlike other robots that have a tunnel like console and the surgeon does not have direct vision of the patient. However, Versius ensures the surgeon has a direct vision of the patient and has wholesome control with close monitoring of the minutest details of the patient during the surgery. The patient is up and about in a couple of hours after the surgery, can be discharged on the same/next day and resume normal diet and activities from the next day onwards. There is minimal/no blood loss and due to very small port sizes the patient gets excellent cosmetic results.