Medication Administration, Documentation and Reporting, cannulation, Administration of injections,, and intramuscular medications, Patient Family call handling and reporting.
Preferred candidate profile
1. Education and Licensure:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- GNM is preferred over ANM
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) is preferred
2. Clinical Experience:
- Previous experience in psychiatric nursing is highly desirable.
- Experience with cannulation, injections, and other clinical procedures.
3. Empathy and Compassion:
- Demonstrated empathy and compassion for individuals with psychiatric disorders.
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with patients.
Please contact no given below
When a person in need of help seeks care from Metro Mind , we aim at providing care of premium quality - care that begins with assessment by a team of specialists comprising psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, etc. Following evaluation, a personalised plan of management designed to suit individual person is crafted which is duly communicated to the person as well as to his caregivers.Before commencing treatment, all the possible options of management are conveyed and discussed with them. We incorporate other specialties of medicine if needed like neurology, endocrinology, etc through consultation- liaison psychiatry.
We, at the Metro Mind strive to the cause of good mental health by believing in proper communication with our care seekers, giving respect, building trust and treating them with dignity and honour.