Staff Nurse Fresher's job2 months ago Medical & Healthcare Secunderabad 14 views Reference: 33881
- Creating positive experience for the patients
- Updation of documents and duty books in a timely manner
- Resolution of issues and concerns
- Perform professional nursing care to the patients admitted in the obstetrics, gynaecology and paediatric department.
- Maintain skills and knowledge by participating in various nurse education programs, seminars, staff meeting, and workshops.
- Demonstrate priority setting skills and timelines in responding to patients needs.
- Collaborate with other functions/ teams in executing the given tasks
- To support team members in meeting the organizations unified goal
- To give psychological support to the patients in all kind of situations.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information, responding to requests and building rapport with them
- Diagnosing the disease by analysing patients symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery in consultation with doctor.
- To provide individual nursing care for each patient according to their needs.
- Educate patients and families regarding breast feeding, newborn care, C-Section care etc.
- Intervenes appropriately in clinical emergency situations.
- Responsible for carrying out the requisite treatments and medications
- Assist obstetricians and gynecologists in various procedure related to delivery postpartum, C-Section, newborn care etc..
- Responsible for providing care to the patients from admission to discharge and extend support to the doctors
- Smooth handover of the shift responsibilities, by briefing and updating on the patients health conditions and medication intakes.
- To administer medicines and injections according to the time stated on their charts and ensure that all dietary requirements are followed by the patient.
- Preparing rooms and decontaminating equipment and instruments.
- Responsible for maintaining patients documents, reports, charts and duty books
- Ensure compliance with prescribed standards of practice
- Please contact Chaitanya no given below
Rainbow was established with the philosophy to strive for excellence in every facet. Born out of our Founder's vision and passion to bring international standards of excellence in Pediatric care back home, Rainbow was established as India's first pediatric multi-specialty hospital and eventually added comprehensive perinatal care, to address high risk pregnancies and multidisciplinary fetal care.From one hospital established 23 years ago - with a vision to offer world-class services in Women & Child Healthcare - we are now a formidable brand in healthcare with 16 hospitals across 6 cities. This institution, built over the last 2 decades, is now entering the next phase of its growth journey where we are expanding our footprint to impact, nurture and protect more lives and we look forward to having more young, diverse, driven and energetic groups of people to join us and partner in this journey of forging new standards of Healthcare Management in the country!As you join us on this incredible journey of redefining the industry, we stay committed to making valuable and long-lasting contributions to your career. Some of our cornerstones while developing and nurturing your career include:1. Early exposure to Greenfield projects as part of Organisation's growth plan2. Strengthening of your Business Acumen, by virtue of shadowing the Senior Leadership3. Development of strong people skills by virtue of working with a Diverse team4. Individual Development Journeys to enable you to build mind-sets and skill-sets required to make an impact and deliver results5. Part of the team driving pioneer change agenda in Healthcare Industry towards being the Gold Standard of Health-care Management6. Development of strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, especially with the Senior leadership Team