Staff Nurse Fresher's job3 months ago Medical & Healthcare Chennai 12 views Reference: 33720
The Staff Nurse is a first level professional nurse in the hospital set up. Therefore, by her deed and appearance, she should prove as professional at all times. She is the skilled nurse giving expert bed side care to patients or executing special technical duties in all the areas of the hospital.
1. She will give direct bedside care to patients as allotted to her by the ward sister.
2. She will be especially responsible for the care of acutely ill or dangerously ill patients in her ward.
3. She will render pre-operative, post-operative intensive care to patients in her ward.
4. She will prepare and assist for diagnostic procedures for the patients.
5. She will attend to the normal or special nutritional needs of the patients and give special types of feeds ( gastrostomy feed, nasal feeds etc.) and supervise serving of meals to the patients
6. She will give health teaching to patients under her care.
Please contact Keerthana no given below