2 months ago Banking Mumbai 15 views Reference: 34174
- To source customers for Current Account, Saving Account Products of the bank. Acquisition of HNI's only
- Acquire customer accounts like individuals, small businesses, trusts, associations, societies, corporates.
- Responsible for Achieving the Business Objectives of the Retail Liabilities Sales Team for the Branch and meet the Value, Volume and channel Productivity metrics
- Responsible for generation of revenues through sale of CA, X-Sell and Third Party Products like Insurance
- Contribute towards building CASA book size.
Please Contact - Rakesh Gupta
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of Indias leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Groups flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. The consolidated balance sheet of Kotak Mahindra Group is over 1 lakh crore and the consolidated net worth of the Group stands at 13,943 crore (approx US$ 2.6 billion) as on September 30, 2012. The Group offers a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, mutual funds, life insurance and investment banking, the Group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and the corporate sector. The Group has a wide distribution network through branches and franchisees across India, and international offices in London, New York, California, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Mauritius and Singapore. For more information, please visit the companys website at