NICU Associate Nurse Fresher's job2 months ago Medical & Healthcare Gurgaon 16 views Reference: 34069
- Assess nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures.
- Maintain medical equipment, and replenish first-aid equipment and supplies.
- Observe, record, and report to physician the patient's condition or injury, the treatment provided, and reactions to drugs and treatment.
- Operate equipment such as ECG, external defibrillators and bag-valve mask resuscitators in advanced life-support environments.
- Provides care to High risk neonatal patients.(care of Infants with delivery complications, Congenital defects, premature conditions) etc
- Manages critical care conditions in the Neonates.
- Perform emergency diagnostic and treatment procedures, such as Suctioning, airway management and cardiac monitoring etc
- Administer drugs, via various routes under a physician's direction.
- Coordinate work with other medical team members.
- Communicate with other members in the Health Care team in case of transfer or referral.
- Strict compliance to infection control protocols.
- Proper Documentation and Family Education.
- Participation in In-service Education.
- Infection control, Health care waste management, awareness of patients rights & safety issues, relationship building.
Please Contact - Himani no given below
Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 380 bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon. Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from across the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare. The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are research oriented and benchmarked against the best in the world. Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us one of the most revered hospitals in the country - See more at: