4 weeks ago Medical & Healthcare Hyderabad 46 views Reference: 34439
MIS Analyst - Recovery
- Contribute to the business plan and transfer cost budget process within the store.
- Provide operational direction to lead, develop, and manage the recovery and quality work in all areas of the retail store.
- Partner with all other areas to proactively allocate resources to meet the changing needs of the store.
- Define and implement key activities that enhances continuous organizational preparedness and recovery.
- Identify risk-based emergency preparedness initiatives that align to geographical, regional, and business threats. identify recovery strategies to mitigate impacts and recover operations as quickly as possible.
- Manage vendors and requirements that align with program needs, ensuring deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Establish regular reporting requirements to review progress and mitigate potential issues. discuss recommendations and findings.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Qualification: Bachelor or masters degree in IT or Computer Science.
- Strong command of English language, good writing and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Requires careful attention to detail.
- Contact - HARINI RAGHAVAN
- Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Continental Hospitals is a multi-specialty, tertiary, and quaternary care facility in the Financial District of Hyderabad. Accredited for clinical excellence and the highest standards of patient-safety standards by JCI and NABH, Continental Hospital has been a pioneer in pursuing and delivering excellence in healthcare for the last nine years.