HR Executive And Generalist
We are looking for an HR Executive that can handle our companys recruiting, development, and learning management. The other responsibilities of this role are making referral programs, overlooking the hiring processes, and updating the HR policies accordingly. To be successful in this role, you need to have considerable experience in the human resource domain and must have knowledge of labor legislation. Eventually, you will have to make decisions for the organization so that qualified employees are hired and retained.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recognizing the manpower needs and taking them to the HR manager for approval
- Creating job descriptions for various roles and advertising them on various platforms
- Managing HR activities like meetings, interviews, and other schedules
- Assisting the recruitment process by reviewing CVs and shortlisting candidates
- Managing and handling the orientation of new employees
- Assessing the training needs and coordinating the training and development programs for employees
- Managing the employees data of each department
- Overlooking the daily operations of the HR department.
- Must have proven experience working as an HR Generalist or its equivalent.
- Having familiarity with the human resource software and applicant tracking system.
- Experienced with recruiting and its full cycle.
- Having knowledge of labour legislation.
- Having leadership qualities and abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Qualification:MBA in Human Resource Management .
- Contact - Shubhashree Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.