3 months ago Engineering Kolkata 23 views Reference: 33867
- Meeting dealers in the assigned region and sensitize them about the product. Responsible for promotional meets like retailers meet and mechanic meet.
- Experience in Auto After Market Sales/ (Auto Electrical Components)
- Establishing channel partners team for business expansion and increasing sales volume. Interact and Negotiate price with sub dealers & Retailers.
- Sales initiatives in order to achieve business goals.
- Ensure adherence to credit norms and timely collection and adherence.
- Creating & Maintaining the Product Demand and promotion of new product or an upcoming product in market.
- Regular Market and competitor mapping.
- Experience in Auto After-Market Sales (Auto Electrical Components)or spare parts.
- Good in giving market feedback and competitors activity tracking
- Ability of expanding primary and secondary customer base as per business requirement
- Should have experience of creating demand for newly launched products
- Should be technically sound to understand our electrical product range
- Should be open for extensive traveling
With great pleasure, I wish to share that I am associated with more than 85 years old group, with progressive mindset and Indias biggest household name in the market.We are happy to share few details about LIS :Lucas India Service Limited (LIS) established in 1930, is an automotive aftermarket organization providing solutions to a range of vehicle manufacturers from two-wheelers to cars, trucks, and buses, as well as off-highway vehicles. LIS also manufactures Ignition Coils and Solenoid Switches, and distributes a wide range of Auto Electrical parts, Automotive Batteries, Diesel Fuel Injection equipment, Radiator Fan Motor Assemblies, Glow Plugs, Synthetic Lubricants, Engine Coolants, and a complete range of Filters.We provide service solutions in Auto Electrical products and in the Diesel Fuel Injection system. Specialized training is provided to service dealers, vehicle manufacturers, state transport undertakings, defence establishments, and fleet operators