• Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities (SA driven) and commercial assets
- Sources new bank customers through external individual efforts and acquisition channel
- Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy.
- Cross-sells bank products to existing set of branch customers, which are mapped
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements further to expand the banking relationship.
- Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinates with other group companies to provide seamless access to other products.
- Maintains complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India's leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group's flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank as Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. The consolidated balance sheet of Kotak Mahindra Group is over 1 lakh crore and the consolidated net worth of the Group stands at 13,943 crore (approx US$ 2.6 billion) as on September 30, 2012. The Group offers a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, mutual funds, life insurance and investment banking, the Group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and the corporate sector. The Group has a wide distribution network through branches and franchisees across India, and international offices in London, New York, California, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Mauritius and Singapore. For more information, please visit the company's website at