Consultant- Cardiologist Fresher's job3 months ago Medical & Healthcare Chennai 16 views Reference: 33823
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients' hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
- Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
- Using medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assisting and/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions that require a team of medical professionals.
- Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Training and providing educational support to junior staff, when necessary.
Please Contact - Nandhini STM no given below
Dr.Kamakshi Memorial Hospital is a 100 bedded tertiary health care provider located at Egattur Siruseri, committed to a higher objective of delivering ultimate quality of health care with utmost excellence and personal care. Dr.Kamakshi Memorial Hospital is a nationally recognized forerunner and one of the premier institution in providing Cancer and Cardiac care. Dr.Kamakshi Memorial Hospital houses highly educated scholars across all the specialities who are globally trained, equipped with advanced technology and infrastructure to deliver holistic medical service across the clock, around the year.