Branch relationship officer Fresher's job2 months ago Banking Lucknow 20 views Reference: 34177
As a part of the branch banking team, Branch Relationship Officers (BROs) are responsible for,
- providing financial solutions to customers by offering bank products, providing service to existing and New-To-bank customers in the branch and adding new customers through referral generation activities and customer visits.
- They will be required to use their communication skills to add new customers and Cross Sell Bank products.
- As part of the daily cadence, BROs are required to engage with existing customers of the Bank which are mapped to their portfolio for offering additional products of the bank as per the need of the customer.
- BROs are expected to process customer transactions and Service requests within a defined turnaround time (TAT) and ensure end-to-end closure.
- BROs may also be posted as tellers as per the organizations requirements for processing cash transactions of customers.
- BROs shall introduce customers to alternate channels of banking such as Internet Banking, mobile banking, and WhatsApp banking wherever possible
Axis Bank is expanding and with expansion comes the opportunity to grow and chart your own career path. So, if you are a self-motivated banking professional, looking for opportunities to redefine your career, you might just be the person we require.