Bench Sales Recruiter
- As a Bench Sales Recruiter was involved in selling the bench consultants, including searching, qualifying, scheduling interviews, rate negotiations, and closing.
- Involved in sales i.e., bench consultants to the Vendors and Clients for the requirements.
- Searching the requirements for the allotted bench from portals, groups and with contacts. Sharing the requirements with the consultants by his/her comfort ability used to submit the resume to the recruiter.
- Speaking with the recruiters regarding the rate and getting the best as suggested by management.
- Worked extensively on marketing bench consultants.
- Interacting with Tier one Vendors and making new vendors to the company
- Involved in marketing of consultants on bench to the preferred vendors.
- Getting requirements for bench consultants from various sources like Prime Vendors, job portals and other Networking sites.
- Keeping track of the start and end dates of the bench consultants
- Maintain daily & weekly status lists of all activities through MS Excel.
- Set up interviews and closed candidates for various positions.
- Process candidates from initial contact through entire interview/placement process which includes interview scheduling and follow up.
- Actively involved in marketing of consultants on bench to the preferred vendors.
- Responsibilities include calling on prime vendors, developing corporate account relationships, presenting consultants, negotiating and finalizing contracts.
- Negotiating rate with vendors & managing the long term relations with them.
Perks and benefits :
Best Incentives in the market
Contact - Pravalika Reddy Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.