1. Responsible for all MIS requirements .
2. Productivity calculation basis target achievement of the staff, Issuing Poor Performance letters and maintaining Poor Performance MIS.
3. Collation and analysis of various MIS sent by Relationship Executives:
4. Preparation and checking of various MIS on monthly basis after salary processing:
5. Collation and checking of addition/ deletion files on a monthly basis required for Employee benefits.
6. Supporting business by providing manpower budgeting data of existing, new Joinees, Rec-applicants and attrition, whenever requested.
7. Playing a key role in the appraisal process. Preparation and checking of revised salary and the appraisal costing for approval.
Required Skill Set:
1. Good verbal and written communication.
2. Good knowledge of excel.
3. Timeliness and adherence to deadlines.
4. Customer service orientation
6. Data interpretation and analytical abilities
7. Good eye for detail
8. Must be well versed with MS-Excel advanced formulas (pivot, v-look up; H-Look up; If , sum if, count if, etc.)
Please carry your updated resume.