1. Sourcing & Screening candidates / Cv's - Identifying strategies of sourcing & implementing the same to effective use.
2. De-Briefing / Scheduling: Understanding the requirement at length from clients & briefing the same to the prospective candidates & scheduling them accordingly.
3. Client Relationship: Maintaining a professional & healthy relationship with key contacts of client companies. (If Any)
4. Maintenance of candidate database and updating the records on a daily basis as per the prescribed ISO format.
5. Conducting Telephoning, etc Interviews.
6. Candidate Co-ordination & Client Co-ordination.
7. Multi-location delivery (If any)
8. Data Base Management constantly (Innovative new ideas for creating database)
9. On time delivery & quality candidates.
10. Constant follow-up with the candidates/ensure the candidate joins on the alloted date.
11. Avoiding drop out (To keep back-ups).
12. Good rapport building with the candidates and try getting as many references as possible.
13. Daily MIS on database & delivery.
14. Target focused & Oriented
15. Build database on a daily basis (Adding 10 candidates into the data pool daily)
16. Follow up of staffers so they can be replaced when there contract is over (with help of HR)
17. Create specified and purified database month on month as defined.
18. Responsible for achieving one's targets delivery
19. Interface with all internal services i.e. HR, payroll, compliances, accounts, etc.
Skills Sets: Good communication skills With IT Recruitment Experience. He / She should have analytical bend of mind & flair for numbers.
Minimum Work Experience 1 2 yrs
Experience in IT Recruitment will be preferred
Proven track record during past work experience.