Workday Analyst Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 12 views
- Requires a minimum relevant experience of around 2 years and above
- Having a good hands on experience of supporting BAU for a client - handling daily reports, analyzing and fixing the issues in integrations. Also able to handle the regular BAU activities like, SVN, Workday updates - impact analysis, DNU or DART activities etc.
- Adhering to the timelines and responding to the client on time
- For CRs - Obtain a thorough understanding of the client's business requirements, identify the most appropriate integration approach and capture accurate integration requirements.
- Apply integration expertise and technical skills to build complex integrations
- Supported by an Integration Lead or working independently on smaller projects, play and active role in the delivery of a defined set of integrations that meet the client's business requirements
- Share knowledge of the Workday integration platform with the client to monitor and support the ongoing production change requests and issues
- Experience in the application of modern integration technologies (Web Services, XSLT, Java, Query Language) and the Workday integration platform is preferred
- Use excellent oral and written communications skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels and build productive working relationships
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!