Walk in - Process Engineering2 weeks ago Engineering Pune 14 views Reference: 27328
To Improve development Quality performance by implementing quality core tools
2.Key Role & Responsibilities :-
1. Conducting PFMEA, PFD, DFM, Risk Analysis
2. Conducting DFM
3. Conduct Layout Inspection, MSA, & SPC
4. Problem Solving with Tools like 8D, Why-Why, 7QC Tools etc.
5. Conduct Process Audits
6. Process Validation / Machine Validation
7. Change Management Implementation
8. Ensuring Project development activities as per APQP
3.Qualification & Experience Required :-
1. Must be DME / BE preferable 5 to 8 years experience in new part development.
2. Must have knowledge of HPDC & Machining process
3. Must have experience to conduct SPC, MSA, Layout Inspection, Customer/Supplier Handling
4. Expertise in handling inspection instruments
5. Knowledge of all Quality Core Tools
4.Personal Characteristic :-
1. Effective communication skill (Written and verbal).
2. Work as a CFT member/ Good Team player.
3. Good learning skill & hard working.
Please contact MS Komal HR 'mobile no' given below.
The Company currently operates its Sales & Marketing, and distribution warehouse out of Garner, North Carolina and Manufacturing facilities out of India. The company manufactures 18,000 different products across four plants situated in Pune (Pressure Die Casting Plant - Zinc, Pressure Die Casting Plant - Aluminum & Gravity Die Casting Plant - Copper Alloy) and three plants in Jaipur (Sand Casting Plant - Iron, Copper & Aluminum Alloy). The Company has a workforce of 3,000 persons (2,900 in India and 100 in the US) with revenues of USD 131 million for the year ended March 2014 and high profitability. The revenue break up comes from 20% sales into the Retail Market and 80% sales into the OEM and Custom business. The Company has about 20 core customers including Lowe's, ABB, Emerson, Hubbell, Cooper, Whirlpool, etc. Presently ~95% of the products manufactured in India are sold primarily to North American customers.
The strategy is to be a high service, low cost manufacturer of complex, high SKU, low volume custom metal components for the electrical, industrial, instrument and selected consumer markets in U.S., Europe and selected Indian markets.
For further information on our company, please visit our website