Walk in Interviews- Hiring Technical Officer - Mortgage Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Ahmedabad - 11 views
- Responsible for TAT of Valuations. Turn-around time is the time taken from allocation of Valuation by Central Co-ordination team to submission of report/query after visit .
- Ensure his own productivity (Valuations per Month)
- "Valuations should be balanced (neither conservative nor aggressive) .Value is the most likely price to be concluded by the buyer and sellers for property available for purchase. Value establishes the hypothetical or notional price that buyers and sellers are most likely to conclude for the goods or services. Thus value is not a fact but an estimate by the valuer of the most likely price that should be paid for building available for purchase at a given time. This will depend on many factors including
- Demand-supply situation,
- Replacement cost,
- Buyer - Seller quote,
- Likelihood of conversion of quotes into deals,
- Development or Density along with - Basic Amenties (Roads, Electricity, Water ) Relation with quotes of other alternatives available to the buyer &
- Overall market conditions.
- The valuer should record name of dealers /people /deals from whom rates have been verified and should be able to justify his rates during approval/audit .
Contact - Janki Umaraniya - HR
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
AU Small Finance Bank Limited (AU Bank) is a small finance bank with operations across its 690+ touch points including 350 bank branches, 106 asset centers, 23 offices, 291 ATMs across 11 states of North West and Central India and a team of 18000+ employees. We are also in an expansion mode and expanding our business in 12 new states in India majorly covering South and West. ( ).