Urgent Opening- Staff Nurse1 year ago Medical & Healthcare New Delhi 332 views Reference: 13313
Roles and Responsibilities
- To effectively interface with patients/ attendants/ physicians/ other service users and deliver quality nursing
- To actively participate in programs care with compassion and high level of responsiveness
- To demonstrate skill in patient assessment, rounds, capturing and carrying out doctors orders, documentation, & equipment handling.
- To follow medical procedure, charting and reporting, record management and on time with accuracy.
- To ensure accurate and timely medication for quality improvement in nursing practices.
- To follow infection control policies and biomedical waste management guidelines.
- Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues, & policies of the respective area.
- Comply with patient safety policy.
- To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
- To ensure timely indenting and proper stock management.
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- Ability to handle larger volume of work in bigger setup.
- Reasonably high level of comfort among physicians.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education Qualification- B.Sc Nursing/GNM
Department- Any Department
Experience- 0-15 Years
Designation Required- Staff Nurse/ Sr. Staff Nurse/ Team Leader/ Supervisor
Perks and Benefits
Excellent Salary and Benefits
Contact - Preethi Joseph - HR
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Max Hospital Panchsheel and Shalimar Bagh