Dec 17th, 2021 at 19:05 Information Technology Mysore 345 views Reference: 14775
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will communicate with all the team members to establish a pipeline and integrate art assets, considering the game roadmap.
- You will work closely with the game designers and artists to enable the designers and artists to express their creativity within the game.
- You will assist your project lead by providing regular feedback on implementation issues and possible improvements to game design.
- You will actively suggest and implement the best solutions in the development process and in the game systems.
- Also, you will address bugs and other technical issues identified for subsequent release.
- You will be responsible for technical documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3 to 7 Years experience with Mobile/Unity3D platform and ecosystem.
- Strong at solving logical problems & C# programming.
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals & concepts.
- A natural flair for writing well-structured, optimal, and maintainable quality code.
- Basic understanding of programming best practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiarity with build systems.
- Knowledge of using version control systems like Git.
- Experience using debugging and profiling tools.
- Familiar with mobile native languages like objective-c, Java, C++, etc.
- Passionate about games, especially in playing mobile games.
- Good knowledge on AR and VR.
Contact - Jyothi - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Digital learning is achieved by a combination of technology and the content prescribed by the department of education. Vidwath develops the instructions with the best quality and care towards curriculum. Experts in different departments work on developing the digital content, designing, preparing animated videos, creating assessment and evaluation tools etc.