Training Coordinator Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Training - Chennai - 23 views
# of Openings 1
An enterprise client is launching a new initiative, which includes soft skill training for call center agents. They are looking to hire a Training Coordinator who can manage various tasks including: account creation and validation, respond to level 1 tickets, and go through the response process with their team, etc.
Ideal candidates for this project will be open to a full time commitment on a long term basis (years) and will be located in or near Chennai, India - with an openness to working onsite post-COVID. This person also will be expected to work rotating night shifts each month.
As a Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following;
- Account and validate creation In salesforce & learning systems
- Respond to level 1/2 inquiries via ticketing system & via phone
- Proactively work with students to provide them information they need for training.
- Ensure proper retention of all documentation.
- Run basic reporting for classes / students
- Enter registration / exam data into learning system
To be considered for this position, the following qualifications will be;
- At least two (2) years of experience in an office environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in a training environment given strong consideration
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs
- The ability to problem-solve and multitask
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Experience using an LMS system
- High degree of detail and excellent organizational skills
Work for an innovative company!
Collaborate with the best employees!
Apply for this job online
Connect With Us!
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!