Territory Executive Full-time Job1 week ago - Pharma - Chennai - 12 views
Implement strategy prescribed by product management team. Meet key opinion leaders for own region and maintain cordial relationships with them. Collect competitor information and doctor's prescription trends through pharmacy managers. Conduct and manage CME and other such initiatives to maintain company's brand image. Plan weekly targets at doctor, product and total volume level. Collect queries from doctors and get response for them within timelines.
Position : Territory Executive (Medical Representative)
Experience : 0-4 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate and preferably science graduation.
Division : Neuro, Diabetic, Ortho & General division
Reporting to : First Line Manager/RM
CTC : As per the company Norms
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Every day should visit the reputed Hospitals/Institutes in the given territory
2) Daily meeting respective Doctors, Chemists & Stockiest.
3) Explain them about the company brands & Generate prescriptions.
4) Responsible for product sales and reaching the given targets.
5) Daily prepare and send reports to the reporting manager.
6) Co-ordinate with the reporting manager & attend the meetings and getting inputs / training.
7) Coordinate with our active ‘Gaurav Bandhan Doctors’ and know their feedback and turn the inactive customers into active and lucrative.
8) Writing and submit the reports and other documents.
9) Should reach the target month on month with in the time.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1) Any Graduate B. Pharma.
2) Good Communication Skills
3) Must be having Two wheeler
4) Should be ready to face challenged
5) Go getter attitude & Confident
You can refer any of your friends who is suitable for the same.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!