Technotask Business Solutions3 months ago Marketing & Communication Lucknow 74 views Reference: 25764
- Managing the team.
- Helping employees represent our company products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Helping employees in generating leads and building relationships by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions.
- Making sure that the team meets weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1 year or above experience as a TL in the sales process
- Ability to lead a team of the sales process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Personal integrity
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
Contact - RAJAT TIWARI Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Smap Logistics Established in 1990 and headquartered at Delhi, SMAP has 7 Zonal offices, 20 strategically located Regional Offices and over 430 operating facilities spread across India. SMAP has now embarked upon its journey of transforming its identity from an Express Document Player to an Integrated Parcels driven business through its strategic partnership with Aggarwal group - Europe's second largest Parcels Delivery player.