Technology Specialists Full-time Job6 days ago - Information Technology - Mumbai - 7 views
- Job number1468157
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and credible Security & Compliance professional to join our global team of Technical Specialists. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and provide resources and support to everyone on our team.
As a Compliance Technical Specialist, your primary goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our range of Information Protection, Governance & Compliance focused solutions.
You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and win the technical decision, allowing the team to achieve/exceed quarterly Microsoft Security, Compliance & Identity sales/usage targets in your accounts. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based security, compliance & identity solutions, architectures, programs, and technologies.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:
Scale Customer Engagements
- Engages with and reaches out to customers proactively and independently.
- Uses knowledge of customer context, solution or portfolio expertise, and technical and industry knowledge to build credibility with customers.
- Leads and ensures technical wins for core and adjacent technologies by leading technical discussions with customers and establishing rules of engagement (e.g., role boundaries, handoff strategies) for extended teams, leveraging knowledge of processes (e.g., Managed Service Provider [MSP], Managed Certified Professional [MCP]), tools, and programs (e.g., FastTrack, End Customer Investment Funds [ECIFs]). Searches for customer references to use in engagements.
- Leverages foundational knowledge of resources (e.g., roles, Microsoft Technology Center [MTC] [MTC], demo sites, virtual sites) and proactively engages product teams (e.g., engineering) to remediate blockers by conveying impact.
Scale Through Partners
- Engages in partner sell-with scenarios by acting as liaison between the partner and team and facilitating partner resources and processes throughout the course of the project.
- Supports partner technical capacity by identifying skill and resource gaps and providing feedback to internal teams (e.g., One Commercial Partner [OCP]).
- Captures core competitive knowledge and delivers back to product and engineering teams to enhance team capabilities and develop compete strategies for assigned customers.
- Provides strategic, technical, and partner input based on Microsoft capability at the account level to contribute to strategy development, leveraging partner, competitor, or open-source knowledge.
- Works with account teams to shape strategic win plan and tailor Microsoft messaging to audience using knowledge of customer feedback, specific Microsoft solutions, and their context in a competitive landscape.
Solution Design and Proof
- Demonstrates and oversees demonstrations (e.g., architectural design sessions, and proof of concept [POC] sessions) of products, services, and integration through initial engagements. Leverages partner/customer teams as needed to prove capabilities and integration into customer environment.
- Presents and applies architecture patterns to partners or customers and drives cross-workload support for Microsoft Solutions.
- Applies sales methodologies (e.g., challenger sales) and coaches team in addressing customer digital transformation and leveraging insights to align new or changing technology to customer business needs.
- Builds their own readiness plan and proactively identifies learning gaps. Grows domain knowledge and practices expertise by communicating with customers, partners, and senior colleagues to expand knowledge of architecture.
- Demonstrates new and updated products to increase internal virtual teams' understanding of solutions and new opportunities.
- Monitors and responds to internal tech community posts, attends community calls, sessions, hackathons, etc., and acts as a mentor for their technology area.
- 6+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 4+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 3+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 7+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting, or related experience
- 4+ year(s) experience with cloud and hybrid, or on premises infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, industry standards, and/or technology management.
- Certification in relevant technologies or disciplines (e.g., Office 365, Power BI, Azure Architect and Development exams, Cloud Platform Technologies, Information Security, Architecture).
- Certification in relevant technologies or disciplines (e.g., Microsoft 365 compliance or relevant industry information protection & compliance certifications).
Experience in below domains (2 or more) as below across Microsoft or non-Microsoft solutions :
- Information Protection – DLP (email, endpoint, Cloud (via CASB) etc.), Sensitive Data Discovery, Classification & Labeling
- Insider Risk Management
- Privacy & Compliance Management
- Information Lifecycle Management – Data Retention, deletion & Records Management
- Knowledge of Unified Data Governance solutions will be an added Plus
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!