Technical Support Engineering Full-time Job6 days ago - Information Technology - Hyderabad - 7 views
- Job number1439998
Response and Resolution
• You review, investigate and solve customer technical issues, collaborating within and across teams and leveraging troubleshooting tools and practices
• You participate in communities with peer delivery roles.
• You develop specific technical and professional proficiency to enable you to understand and resolve customer issues, through training and readiness.
• You identify potential product defects and provide feedback to more senior engineers, contributing to Microsoft product improvements
Required Language Qualifications:
English Language: confident in reading, writing and speaking.
Required Job Qualifications:
Good understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and/or Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience in one or more of the following domains:
Essential requirements - A good understanding of two or more of the following technologies:
• Knowledge of Windows Azure Platform services
• Azure Platform development and deployment concepts
• Familiarity with troubleshooting
• Experience in any RDBMS or an understanding of general RDBMS concepts would be considered a plus.
• Experience with any NoSQL database systems like Mongo DB, Cassandra DB, etc.
• A preferred candidate would have some knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Eco system with a focus on Azure Cosmos DB and/or Azure Data Explorer.
Preferred - Competencies and experience with some of the technologies below:
• Experience with one or more Big Data or Analytics Products and Services
o Azure Data Factory
o Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Azure HDInsight, Azure Databricks
o Azure Cosmos DB, NoSQL Services, MongoDB
o Data Lake
o Cloud Streaming technologies\
• Open-Source Ecosystem (Linux, Apache, etc.)
• Developer Experience: Python, Scala, R
• Experience with one or more customer support, product support, technical support, IT Admin support, Consulting, systems development, product development, network operations, software engineering, or I.T. consulting, customer or technical support or consulting or end-user support.
Experience on Additional Technologies (good to have):
• Programming and debugging experience
• Experience in RDMS such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft BI technologies including SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Integration Services
• Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do the right thing under pressure and tight deadlines
• Great interpersonal and communication skills-both oral and written-and success in partnering with groups inside and outside of Microsoft
• Self-motivated and independent thinker that routinely translates circumstances and understanding into actions that move the business forward in a measurable manner
• Ability to distill, prioritize and act on feedback from a variety of sources
• BA, BS degree
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!