Technical Support Engineer 1 (I5)3 months ago Information Technology Chennai 70 views Reference: 25730
Job ID: R216322
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a Technical Support Engineer on our Product Services team in [Location] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
• Resolve customer-reported issues while working closely with other multi-functional teams
• Provide feedback to Engineering for improving product quality and reliability
• Determine priority levels while negotiating and setting expectations with customers
• Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner and treated with the highest degree of respect
• Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 2 to 5 years of related experience
• First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
• Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
• Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
• Ability to take on shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.