Technical Operations Lead, Support Systems Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Hyderabad - 12 views
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in technical project/program management.
- Experience with enterprise support systems.
- Advanced degree with a technical concentration.
- Experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (e.g., Engineering, Product Management, Sales, and Implementation).
- Experience with systems and tools used in gTech, and/or familiarity with other customer support environments, with an interest in implementing new configurations and features.
- Ability to communicate to technical and business stakeholders and users.
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration, agreement, verbal, written communication, project management, and analytical skills.
About the job
gTech’s Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) leverages deep user, operational, and technical insights to innovate Google's Ads products into customer experiences that are so intuitive (or automated) that they require no support at all. gPTO partners closely with gTech’s Support, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to innovate and simplify our Ads products and build the productivity tools ecosystem for gTech users.
The gTech Knowledge Infrastructure and Tools (gKIT) team’s goal is to innovate services, simplify, and obviate the need for support with shared insights, single data truth, and tracking capabilities.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Lead the implementation logic, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of gTech Ads infrastructure.
- Participate in multiple strategic projects for gTech Ads Ecosystem support across Global Corporate Challenge (GCC) and gPS, and lead the infrastructure, process design, and implementation for these projects.
- Manage support infrastructure roadmaps with gKIT Global Product Leads, and work with Engineering teams to design and guide new implementations.
- Work with stakeholders in GCC and gPS to manage improvements to operations through better use of our tools and processes.
- Partner with Vendor Managers and Vendor teams to identify and document scalable workflows suitable for vendorization.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!