Team Lead-Sales Full-time Job1 week ago - Marketing & Sales - Noida - 13 views
As the Team Lead - Inside Sales, you will be overseeing and supporting the inside sales representatives team.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Managing the inside sales representatives team
- Setting and tracking sales targets for your team
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
-Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Measure daily, weekly, monthly performance trends of each team member and take corrective actions to match the organization's expectations
-Conduct daily team hurdles to brief the team on the team and individual targets
-Motivate team members to meet and exceed targets
-Initiate Performance Improvement Plans for regular non-performers and provide training interventions, feedbacks in coordination with the Training Manager
Skills Set Required:-
- 4-6 years experience in handling B2C Inside Sales
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Contact - Sandhya - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
DataTrained aim is to shorten this curve and make quality professional education accessible to all. We are an ed-tech company with the sole aim of imparting quality programs in emerging technologies like Data Science, Analytics, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Development, DevOps, Digital Marketing, Management, Engineering, and many more.