Tax: Transfer Pricing : AM: Pune3 months ago Banking Pune 60 views Reference: 25900
Job requisition ID :: 12302
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Learn more about our Tax Practice.
Work you’ll do
As an Assistant Manager in our Tax team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
- M&A activities from tax inter alia includes transaction structuring from tax and regulatory perspective, preparing integration schemes, co-ordination with various teams, review of schemes / transaction documents related to the aforementioned structuring, implementation and compliance.
- Outbound and Inbound structuring: Evolving optimal ownership / investment/ funding structures for investment in specified jurisdictions and in India from tax and regulatory efficiency perspective. The responsibility may involve analysis of respective DTAA of India with such specified jurisdictions and high level analysis corporate laws of such specified jurisdictions.
- Corporate and Group Restructuring: Conceptualization and presentation of alternate modes of restructuring for achieving various business and commercial objectives of the client such as:
-Consolidation of business
-Divestment of non-core business
- Cash repatriation;-the value of business
-Improvement of financial ratios
-Acquisition of business or investments
-Enhancement of Promoter’s stake
- Implementation of Scheme of Arrangement - Assisting clients in implementation of merger/ demerger schemes - Obtaining requisite NOCs from BSE / NSE, filing of first and second motion petition with the High Court, filings with RoC etc.
- Direct Tax Due Diligence (Buy and Sell side): Identifying, highlighting and quantifying material historical and potential tax exposures / benefits and issues involving risk of the target.
- Review of various transactional documents / clauses- Court Scheme of Arrangement, Share Purchase Agreement, Indemnity and Warranty clause etc.
- Business development and preparation of pitch presentations: Carrying out extensive research on various companies to identify possible restructuring opportunities in order to develop consulting business for the organization and preparation of client pitch presentation across sectors
- Conducting diagnostic reviews & evolving options for cash repatriation for the investor(s) resident in specified jurisdictions.
- The role involves applicability of tax and regulatory laws (Income-tax Act, Companies Act, Competition Act, SEBI, FEMA, corporate laws, stamp duty etc,)
- CA with 0-2 year Experience in M&A Taxation
- Team player
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- People’s person
- Persistent and persuasive
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.