Tax- Tax Technology-Deputy Manager- API3 months ago Banking Bengaluru 68 views Reference: 25914
Job requisition ID :: 4290
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
In an increasingly demanding global environment, managing tax responsibilities and planning for tax issues is becoming more complex. With consulting, technology and outsourcing experience, Deloitte helps businesses meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional tax operations, including compliance, reporting and risk management for direct and indirect taxes. We help clients to understand and transform their processes, technology and resourcing models and where appropriate offer global outsourcing capabilities. This helps tax departments to meet key objectives for quality and control but at a cost and in a way that also creates value for their organization.
Learn more about our Tax Practice.
Work you’ll do
In our Tax Transformation team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will be:
• Design and development of user-defined application modules (standard and web-based), perform data quality control and user interfaces
• Work closely with various Tax service lines and wider Deloitte Teams to develop tax analytic solutions
• Manage the implementation cycle from an Application POV
5+ years of experience in operation support role with exposure to highly distributed and scalable system
Strong software engineering experience in programming languages and frameworks such as
ASP.Net, Asp.net Core (Mandatory)
MVC 4/5/6 or Web API (Any one),
Angular 2+ (Mandatory), Preferable Angular 7 or 8.
Sound knowledge on Entity framework, Elastic search, MongoDB, Windows Service bus (Preferable)
Solid experience in building and deploying large scale secure RESTful APIs and micro services
Passion for learning and building cutting-edge applications
Strong knowledge of Agile, design and enterprise patterns excellent problem-solving skills
Motivated by writing fast, scalable code with testability in mind
Familiarity with source control, build processes, and continuous delivery
Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
Full stack design and architecture of the platform
Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
Work with QA to ensure the quality of the feature
Tax Transformation Technology
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, across our organization:
• Leads processes and identifies sustainable planning opportunities to help clients mitigate risk, meet compliance obligations and statutory deadlines, and realize business goals
• Ensures effective implementation of risk assessments and mitigation plans in alignment with the enterprise risk framework, risk culture, and the overall business strategy
• Implements strategies/mechanisms to enable automation and continuous quality improvement
• Interprets tax data related to business intelligence and performance, implementation and support of applications, infrastructure and technologies to gather and forecast future trends.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.