Tax-Merger & Acquisition-AM- Mum3 months ago Banking Mumbai 64 views Reference: 25891
Job requisition ID :: 5480
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Learn more about our Tax Practice.
Work you’ll do
As a Deputy Manager in our Regulatory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
Advice & assistance in implementation under following corporate laws:
- Companies Act 2013
- SEBI Regulations
- Banking regulations
- Stamp duty
- Competition Act
- Other evolving corporate laws
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
- Secretarial advisory & assistance on various company law matters like company formation, maintenance of secretarial records, e-filing of forms with MCA
- Advice & assistance in various corporate law matters like entry strategy, funding options, exit strategy, inbound and outbound acquisition/ divestment, buyback, capital reduction, winding-up etc.
- Advice & assistance on health check / on-going compliances under corporate laws
- Research on technical issues
- Advice & assist on structuring / restructuring (merger, de-merger, slump sale etc.), monitoring and project management for implementation
- Review of agreements like Joint Venture Agreement, Shareholders Agreement etc.
- Providing comments to Government / Regulators on Technical matters like Discussion paper, Bill, Policies etc.
- C.A & / or LLB will be added advantage Team player
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Leading / acted as buddy for 2-3 team members (juniors)
- Go-getter attitude
- Positive approach to work
- Hunger for learning new things
- Smart and good personality
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- People’s person
- Persistent and persuasive
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Deputy Manager across our organization:
- Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions for solving problems in the Tax and Legal business
- Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.