Student Recruitment Advisor1 month ago Human Resources Hyderabad 26 views Reference: 26115
- GUS Education India is a service wing of Edu-Tech giant Global University Systems (GUS) based in Europe. In India, we are a full-service digital marketing agency that delivers scalable online marketing services to Global University Systems and its associated brands.
- As a frontrunner in building digital eminence for a suite of academic brands, GUS Education India is a rapidly growing organization that believes in achieving success through innovation.
The Student Recruitment Advisor is responsible for defining, delivering, and evaluating a highly effective recruitment and sales strategy to raise profile and awareness within international/domestic markets, meet ambitious targets, and significantly increase student enrolment numbers. The Student Advisor will provide one-to-one counselling to prospective students who have shown an interest in studying with one of Global University Systems' (GUS) institutions or partner institutions.The ideal candidate will be tasked with providing a personalized and consultative service to each student, assessing each students requirements, and making recommendations in line with their individual needs. The role holder plays a key responsibility in
converting applicants into students by managing leads and providing on-going support and communication to prospective students.
- Primary contact for prospective students by providing on-going communication and counselling.
- Recruit applicants from various international/domestic markets to one of GUS institutions, both at college, undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Advises students about admission and program requirements for undergraduate, diploma, and graduate programs
- Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in attending one of GUS institutions.
- Provide excellent customer service to potential students through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
- Counselling and consulting students throughout enrolment process through e-mail and phone.
- Managing student applications from original enquiry through to payment
- Working with prospective students, applicants and their families to provide high quality advising on university/school admission requirements, academic programs, and school life.
- Managing a company-generated CRM database of inquiries and leads, recording all conversion activity, contact details, profiles, contact history, decisions and outcomes.
- Following through agreed-upon processes to manage, monitor and convert inquiries into prospective students.
- Graduate degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in sales or similar role.
- Experience in academic advising preferred.
- (For Bilingual – Fluency in Spanish/ French / Portuguese)
- Strong oral and written communication required.
- Outstanding sales skills, ability to convert leads into sales.
- Experience in making outbound high volume calls an asset.
- Experience in advising or career counselling in an academic environment would be an asset.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
- Lead by example,
- Live the core values and drive company culture.
- Critical Thinker
- Ability to highlight challenges in the process of hiring a role at the early stages to avoid any delays or mismanagement of expectations.
Ensure transparent and regular communication with hiring managers and
candidates to avoid any communication gaps.
- Proven target-driven marketing and sales skills.
- Outstanding sales skills, ability to convert leads into sales – enthusiastic, tenacious attitude, with a hunger to excel and succeed
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels, excellent rapport-building skills outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking, and ability to work independently.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets as set by the management.
At GUS India we want employees to feel comfortable, bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We truly believe that diverse culture, background, and experiences drive innovation.
- Competitive market-linked Compensation
- High Incentives
- Medical Insurance for family
- Transportation facility available
- 40 plus days of leave
Please reach out to me on with your updated CV
Contact - Tejesh T Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.