- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Finance, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in management consulting, or equivalent strategy or project management experience in a technology environment.
- Experience in structuring analysis using spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Experience in business and financial modeling.
- MBA or advanced degree in a management, technical, or engineering field.
- Experience in customer operations or knowledge of the customer service industry.
- Experience in strategy development and execution, structuring and executing complex analyses to support strategy in a fast-moving, constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent leadership, project management, problem-solving, and communication skills.
About the job
gTech provides technical expertise across Google products to support our global sales and partnerships teams. Within gTech, gCare takes a customer-centric, creative, and collaborative approach to provide optimization, implementation, and troubleshooting support services to all types of advertisers and publishers and sales teams.
As a Strategy and Operations Lead, you will solve operations problems. You will engage with executive leaders to run smooth operations and manage strategic initiatives to advance the business towards its goals. In this role, you'll enable the success of gCare's operational teams by driving strategy, developing data insights, and crafting communications to guide business decisions. You'll provide insights using analytics, ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams develop strategic partnerships and initiatives.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Structure and implement operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, developing final recommendations, implementing, analyzing results, and iterating.
- Work with executive leadership to drive strategic and operational analysis and insights.
- Enable critical business decision making by working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Lead the team from gathering data and conducting business analysis, to identifying solutions, with effective project communication and management.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.