Jan 10th, 2021 at 14:07 Marketing & Communication 472 views Reference: 4877
Roles and Responsibilities
- Showroom Manager has to achieve the sales targets and maximize the sales further
- Responsible for the entire showroom operations
- Responsible for maintaining floor discipline
- Maintaining inward & outward inventory record.
- Maintaining the database of customers
- Responsible and accountable for any customer walk outs
- Responsible for motivating the team and team building.
- Responsible for decreasing shrinkage and theft.
- Responsible to maintain right amount of inventory in showrooms.
- Ensure proper grooming as per grooming standards of the organization.
- Responsible to maintain retail standards in the showroom.
- Updating staff with present scheme & promotions
Jagadeeshwar Reddy HR - Number given below
Big C is the largest retail chain and aims to offer smiles by providing a variety of the latest mobiles phones and accessories released worldwide. Over the years, we assessed needs and always provided high quality yet budget-friendly products both in-store and online.