Store Executive1 week ago Medical & Healthcare Bengaluru 10 views Reference: 26485
- Issuing indents to user depts. Correctness in Issuing Indents to user depts.
- Maintaining protocols of receiving materials.
- Checking of Batch, Expiry and quantity
- Ensuring correctness of GRNs and issue of the materials to user depts.
- Carrying out duties under the supervision of Manager Stores.
- Checking of Expired items.
- To checking the stock on routine basis.
- Putting indents based on average consumption.
- To give daily and monthly indents to purchase dept.
- Coordinating with vendors for any queries related to availability.
- Controlling inventory by coordinating with inter and intra dept.
Desired Candidate Profile
Any candidate with one year of experience in the hospital industry can apply by sending an email to [email protected]
Contact - Sharath H Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 374 diagnostic centres. For more information, please visit