Staff Nurse-Nursing at MAX Saket1 month ago Medical & Healthcare Delhi 29 views Reference: 26072
Opening for Staff Nurse with one of the largest hospital chains of India...
**Max Healthcare is inviting you to Walk into our Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket (Max Saket) Delhi, for Nursing Job.
Please come with your updated CV.
Roles and Responsibilities
To effectively interface with patients/ Anesthetist/ Surgeons/ other service users with high level of responsiveness.
To be well versed with different surgical procedures, equipment used in O.T & Pre-Post operative management of patients in O.T.
To ensure proper Co-Ordination with other disciplines in case of shifting, transfer to all wards.
Ensure noise and movements within the theatre is kept with minimum.
To ensure the fumigation carbolization process.
To ensure the consumables & sutures are available on time.
Co-operate & co-ordinate with OT staff to ensure effective efficient patient care delivery.
To ensure timely indenting and proper stock management.
To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- To effectively interface with patients/ attendants/ physicians/ other service users and deliver quality nursing care with compassion and high level of responsiveness.
- To demonstrate skill in patient assessment, rounds, capturing and carrying out doctors orders, documentation & equipment handling.
- To follow admission procedure, charting and reporting, record management and discharge formalities on time with accuracy.
- To ensure accurate and timely medication administration.
- To actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices.
- To follow infection control policies and biomedical waste management guidelines of the hospital.
- To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
- To ensure timely indenting and proper stock management.
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
- To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
- To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
- To Comply with patient safety policy.
- To ensure safe utilization of equipments and proper waste disposal system
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must be GNM / B.Sc Nursing qualified
Candidate must have State Registration
Candidate must be having 0 to 10 yrs of experience.
Candidate preferably from healthcare industry.
We have requirement in Wards, Oncology, OT, ICU, Chemo, Emergency in Nursing
Contact - Sujeet Sinha Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.