Staff Nurse4 months ago Medical & Healthcare Visakhapatnam 77 views Reference: 25587
- Maintain Ultrasound/CT/MR register on daily basis.
- Checking all patients parameters entered in system prior to starting a new case.
- Assisting Radiologists while doing guided procedures.
- Dispatch reports to report collection room.
- Maintain PCPNDT register and forms and other related forms like Consent, Questionnaire, etc.
- Indent for materials or stationary required.
- Any other job assigned by superior as per exigencies of work.
- Cannulation of patient taking consent and assisting technologist in CT/MRI areas.
- Maintaining Crash Trolley and checking for expiry of drugs and high-risk medications.
Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Contact - Roselyn Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Pvt. Ltd. is the first centre of its kind to offer a comprehensive range of all diagnostic modalities, under one roof, Vijaya has emerged as the pioneers in diagnostic medicare in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. We have close to 80 centre in 13 cities of India. Our commitment to quality and our philosophy of always putting the patient first, has ensured that over the past 40 years, Vijaya has established a reputation for excellence and reliability and has become a household name for quality diagnostic services.