Staff Nurse5 months ago Medical & Healthcare Kanpur 106 views Reference: 24592
- Responsible for delivery of patient care through implementation of prescribed medication and monitoring effects.
- Responsible for coordinating nursing care for patients based on established clinical practice standards.
- Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
- Actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices.
- Responsible for ensuring personal productivity as a team and maintaining positive interpersonal relations with staff.
- Promote a safe environment for patients, visitors, and coworkers including the implementation of infection control policies of the hospital.
- To be responsible for a check on inventory maintained at each floor or in their area.
- To work in coordination with ward coordinators, Consultants, Housekeeping, and Nursing Supervisors/ In charge.
- To be responsible to send the indent signed by them for requisitions of items required
- Contact - VANSHIKA SRIVASTAVA Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
A 20 bedded multi-speciality hospital located in ECR, Neelangari, Chennai with main area of focus in the specialities like Pediatrics, Gynecology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Nephrology, Ortho etc.