Staff Nurse Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Medical & Healthcare - Delhi - 19 views
- Accountable for patient care in the assigned are/ ward
- Makes a complete assessment of all assigned patients on admission / at the beginning of the shift so as to plan the activities in order of priority while applying principles of safe patient care.
- Provides complete Nursing care - periodic Vital recording, Bed making, Medication administrations, ECG, IV & Blood transfusions, personal requirements of the patient.
- Maintains patients hygiene and health.
- Practices infections controls measures to protect patient fromm acquiring or spreading infection. Demonstrates awareness of potential/actual risks of infection and modes of transmission. Utilizes universal precautions in nursing practice.
- Maintain continuity through clear and concise (verbal and written) communication.
- Maintains required quantity of medicines and medical consumables in the ward.
- Takes responsibility of caring for all equipments and furniture and other related items in the unit realizing the need for cost effective and safe nursing care.
- Demonstrates willingness to adjust the work pattern as directed by the superiors. Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patient and family.
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel as required without delay.
- Implements emergency life resuscitative measures according to BLS & ACLS protocols.
- Documents patient care in a manner that is clear, complete, and concise and in compliance with nursing documentation standards.
- Undertakes Patient and Attendants education, utilizing appropriate resources and documents in collaboration with the Nurse patient Educator.
- Participates actively in the unit-based and organizational quality management and/or quality improvement programs.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, staff, family and visitors.
- Performs nursing procedures and Administers medications safely and efficiently according to established policies and procedures and doctors advice
- Uses equipment safely and efficiently and takes responsibility of the inventory of the unit as directed by the unit in charge.
- Upholds the nursing code of ethics and acts as a role model to other staff members.
- Facilitates smooth discharge as per the protocols and doctors advice.
Contact - Neeharika - HR
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 374 diagnostic centres.