16978-Sr Software Engineer-Cloud Security
ID: 9193 | 3-5 yrs | Mindspace 3 | careers
Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Gurugram
3 - 5 Years
As a Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Security, you will be part of an agile team to build healthcare applications and implement new features while adhering to the best coding development standards. Your key responsibilities include:
- Should have 3- 5 years of relevant experience in architecting/operating security solutions built on Cloud
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Should possess business level understanding of enterprise systems to drive innovations and transformations
- Implementation experience in Access Management, Virtual Networking, CIS Benchmark, Hardening, etc.
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as Network controls, Anti-Distributed Denial of Service (Anti-DDoS), Web Application Firewall (WAF), API Gateways, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Integrate knowledge of Cloud Security fundamentals, including cryptography and the shared responsibility model into adoption models and methods for customers
- Consistent track record in designing and delivering enterprise-level security solutions both commercial and Open source
- Proven experience of building security reference architecture for pure/hybrid cloud scenarios
- Experience in platform-level security mitigations and hardening for Linux/Windows
- Detailed knowledge of standards for authentication and authorization
- Hands on experience in deploying or supporting traditional security infrastructure such as Firewalls, WAF, IDS/IPS or SIM tools
- Significant technical expertise in Cloud Computing technologies, scripting languages (Python, RoR, Azure CLI, Bash, etc.), integrating 3rd party monitoring tools, encryption tools and best practices, and forensics
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape; Deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a multi-national environment
- Expert knowledge of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
- Identify, design, and deploy solutions to secure cloud Environment
- Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment (DevOps)
- Engineering Degree - BE / BTech
- Technical certification in multiple technologies is desirable.
- IT Management
As a Sr. Software Engineer – Cloud Security, you will be part of the Enterprise Applications proficiency at CitiusTech, which includes 2,800+ software engineers, Cloud development specialists and QA professionals. The proficiency has rich experience across a range of areas such as digital transformation, Full Stack engineering, Cloud Computing, mobility, IoT, DevOps, microservices, performance testing, security and automation. We provide complete SDLC coverage to help clients at all stages of product roadmap and application development.
We have strong experience in training and developing highly skilled engineers for cutting-edge projects with leading healthcare organizations. We help you build next-generation capabilities across a variety of technologies that range from event driven architectures, micro-frontends, microservices and tech such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Graal and Dapr to building and deploying scalable, secure and compliant applications, API and apps natively on AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM Cloud.
Our success lies in our ability to create a fun, transparent and non-hierarchical work environment which focuses on continuous learning and work life balance. Our strong focus on employee satisfaction and workplace flexibility has made us one of the ‘Best Companies to Work for’ 10 years in a row (2012-2021).
Intersted candidates can apply for this job clicking apply online