Sr. Purchase Engineer1 week ago Engineering Amarnath 7 views Reference: 26558
Sr. Purchase Engineer
1. Must have proven track record of purchasing Electro-Mechanical Systems and components from local as well as international sources.
2. Must have Strong analytical skills, sound research and networking skills and good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
3. Must be capable of conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
4. Meeting with vendors to negotiate the best contracts.
5. Propose improvements to the current purchasing system that will improve vendor relationships and lower the cost
6. Must co-ordinate between suppliers, manufacturers as well as internal teams such as production, manufacturing, planning, etc.
7. Must float RFQs, evaluate bids and make recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors.
8. Should have particular mechanical purchase exp min 4 years into fabrication Industry.
Contact - Manali Kulkarni Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.