Sr. Product Manager Full-time Job6 days ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 6 views
- Job number 1374435
Are you someone who is passionate, has determination and perseverance to build groundbreaking solutions for our Healthcare customers taking advantage of the full potential of the Microsoft platform, from Azure fundamentals powering Data and AI solutions or the Business Applications and Power Platform stack to support CRM and workflow automation to leveraging Teams communication framework to power virtual solutions?
We bring it all together in this team solving for some of the critical data and interoperability challenges healthcare customers experience today in being able to manage, secure and use their data in a responsible and compliant manner to create value across all verticals of healthcare industry – patient, provider, payor, and pharma.
Would you thrive on solving real business problems, identifying emerging trends, and developing new capabilities? Do you enjoy delivering customer centric solutions in novel ways, traversing and harmonizing data and application assets to deliver value to customers?
In this role, you should have experience in all phases of business and software development cycle on large-scale commercial products and services. You will be responsible for ensuring Microsoft’s industry clouds are successful, with a focus on the Cloud for Healthcare. You should have worked in large scale programs that demand collaborating across business divisions, aligning priorities with executive leadership, developing engineering execution roadmap across multiple engineering units, and delivering time critical products to market
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Analyze customer signals and independently contribute to identifying customers’ unmet or unknown needs and market opportunities for enhancements or development of multiple feature areas (e.g., product, service) via quantitative (e.g., usage, telemetry) and qualitative analyses
- Work with Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare (MC4H) engineering team and partner engineering teams to ensure that scenarios are delivered end-to-end.
- Drive execution rhythm and deliver cross group projects to successful completion.
- Structure and solve complex problems, communicate with senior decision makers in a clear, compelling way, and drive decisive action.
- Well-rounded PM with skills across business, technology, and product experiences.
- Owns or partners with others in driving business impact across the organization and tracking success criteria and performance metrics (e.g., Objectives and Key Results [OKRs], Key Performance Indicators [KPIs] such as engagement, usage, acquisition, revenue, profitability
- You should be comfortable with the product design aspects of the PM role as much as with driving execution within the team as well as with partner teams. Anticipates interoperability challenges between different components or layers in the stack (e.g., UX and API layer differences).
- You will need to be able to speak publicly with customers about complex business and technical matters related to data connectors and integration components to support Healthcare data ingestion/enrichment using ADF, JSON, Synapse link and Power Platform dataflows connectors.
- Work closely with engineers, partners, and stakeholders to gather and prioritize requirements and ensure alignment on scenarios
- Listen and learn directly from customers and through customer data to ensure we’re making correct decisions each step of the way
- Translate ideas into reality by writing high quality specs and driving for results throughout the entire product development cycle
- Partner with the marketing and business teams to identify target customers, value propositions, customer promises, and go-to-market strategies
- Author the product documentation, samples/demos, and customer/field readiness material for your areas of responsibility.
- Orchestrates a line of communication with complex and advanced customers to capture feedback and insights through the product development lifecycle.
- 5+ years of experience in program management or product management shipping enterprise/B2B products
- 2 years’ experience working in the Healthcare industry, healthcare consulting or developing healthcare solutions
- 2+ years of experience in shipping a product
- 2+ years of ability to define customer-focused scenarios, author detailed functional specifications
- The ability to drive product roadmap, planning, prioritization, execution activities.
- Proven ability to establish trusted, effective relationships across diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Outstanding visual, verbal, and written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good project managements skills for complex, large scale, interdependent engineering systems.
- Great problem-solving skills with strong technical proficiency and strategic thinking.
- BS degree in computer science, engineering, AND 7+ years’ experience in product/service/project/program management or equivalent degree.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt quickly to new technology and processes.
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare industry is preferred; if not, desire to acquire expertise is required
- Experience with Dynamics 365 platform and Power Platform is preferred.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory and Azure Synapse Analytics connectors is a plus; if not, desire to acquire expertise is required
- Knowledge of data-interoperability standards like FHIR, OMOP and CDISC is a plus.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!