Sr Manager - Data & Analytics Full-time Job1 month ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 56 views
Essential Responsibilities :
Driving operational excellence by using data and analytics to drive visibility, insights and actions to facilitate decision making in sourcing and supply chain functions.
Driving excellence in finance, marketing, service operations, commercial and risk functions using advanced data & analytics capabilities.
Enabling customer-oriented analytics offerings. Act as thought leader for the use of data and analytics to drive critical business decisions, business strategy and able to serve as coach / mentor for data analysts on the team.
Lead cross-functional teams, and provide business / functional perspective to data science projects, and support problem scoping and structuring.
Lead all data related activities (data discovery and organization on SQL / Big data stack, cleansing and data prep) to support development of new data science approaches and methodologies (e.g. neural nets, CART, Bayesian methods, etc.) to improve operations and business outcomes. Lead program management, including operationalization of analytic methods and products in functional settings, and drive agile development of new methods and capabilities.
Ensure customer adoption & drive consumption of analytics, and maximize usage and use of analytics with customers. Maintain effective working relationship with business leaders, stakeholders, users and partners to integrate programs into overall strategic objectives.
Conduct project reviews, feasibility, prioritization, initiation, execution, user acceptance, operationalization for all project work related to the data science program(s).
Partner with shared technical and business resources (GRC, IT teams, Engineering, Product Management, Software CoE etc.) to effectively deliver and support solutions.
Effectively communicate (i.e. status, issues, and escalations) to leadership and other various levels of the organization
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Minimum of experience working with Data Management, Business Intelligence, or Data Analytics
- Minimum of functional experience with some / any of the following functions such as finance, risk, services operations, field service, commercial, marketing, and product management
- GB / BB certified - Able to use tools (analytics, CAP, Six Sigma) and techniques to drive change
- Strong program / project management skill
Desired Characteristics :
- Passionate about driving change and influence across enterprise
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive operationalization of analytic products and help teams to transform processes through analytics
- Strong ability to communicate deep analytical results in forms that resonate with the business collaborators, highlighting actionable insights
- Entrepreneurial inclination to discover novel opportunities for applying analytical techniques to business / scientific problems across the company
- Ability to acquire any specialized domain knowledge required to be more effective in all required activities
- Working knowledge of mathematics, statistics, text mining, and modeling skills
- Willingness to learn and develop critical data science skills (e.g. statistical analyses, advanced data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing / transformation)
- Working knowledge of Big Data programming environments and Competency in major analytics software packages and programming environments (e.g. Hadoop / Map-Reduce, Mahout; Python, R, Java etc. in Big data paradigms)
- Hands on experience working with database technologies, including Oracle, SAP, SQL / NoSQL platforms, visualization applications such as Spotfire or Tableau
- Familiarity with writing SQL queries and working with databases
- Green Belt / Black Belt certification
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
As a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform.