Specialist - Process Design (Warehouse/ FC Design) Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 8 views
Job ID: #28046
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Design and implement processes for warehouse operations.
2. Drive incremental changes in current processes to increase productivity and process
efficiencies using operations concepts
3. Through data analysis identify operations development projects and define project charters
4. Initiate and drive operations projects
5. De-bottleneck day to day operation process roadblocks by collaborating with cross functional
teams involving Technology, Operations, Analytics , Retail, IT, legal, tax etc.
6. Define success metrics for projects, monitor project pilots and ascertain project success/failure.
7. Through business cases present process solutions to the management
- Process design, re-engineering related, Supply chain logistics work experience.
- Process design and re-engineering tools and techniques
- Knowledge of warehousing operations
- Understands principles of supply chain design and asset wise impact on end to end outcome
- Thorough understanding of lean concepts
- Good knowledge of Data Analysis tools
- Problem solving skills
- Comfort in working in unstructured environments and fast timelines
- Program Management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Thorough knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, MS Access is desirable.
Open Positions :
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!