Spare Parts Executive Full-time Job1 month ago - Manufacturing - Ahmedabad - 43 views
We are looking for one Spare Parts Executive at HFO-Ahm who should be commercially strong, have the ability to multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate should be young with good academic scores and ready to learn.
- Experience as a Spare Sales Coordinator/Executive & Store Incharge.
- Should have knowledge of Inventory Management, Distribution of Parts required for Parts business.
- Good Computer Knowledge(MS Office and very good knowledge of Excel(Advance excel formula knowledge) and PowerPoint).
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Interact with customers, creating Quotes, order processing in D365(ERP) System & Tax Invoices generation in D365.
- Order Registration & Order Acceptance(PI) to customer
- Daily quotation reporting to Service Team with customer’s feedback.
- Daily Dispatch Details to customer and 100% transportation detail update in D365 (ERP)
- Price Calculation, discount offers, and negotiation.
- Functional support in the pricing process, coordination, and support in the price-inquiry process
- Well versed with Warehouse process, Receiving, storage, inventory management & dispatches. Co-Ordination with Service Engineers & Service Managers for providing better service to the customer.
- Manage Inventories optimally within warehouses. Effectively managing stock of HFO as needed so we are always equipped and ready to provide the highest level of service possible for our customer’s needs.
- Service parts planning solution to enhance inventory management, ordering, and fill rates at warehouses to improve customer satisfaction.
- Making sure that all the parts that are imported or received are checked and verified against the supplier invoices and checked for correct qty and quality and placed in the warehouse at the right location.
- Getting and recording approvals for any discounts and other supporting documents related to the transaction in ERP before invoice/transaction posting.
- Taking responsibility for regularizing any transactions that were necessitated to be done outside our inventory management system due to specific business requirements, at the first opportunity possible.
- Assuring all parts orders are processed and shipped to the correct customer address within 24 hours thus resulting in customer satisfaction and where labor is involved the technicians will have the needed parts.
- Responsible for MIS reports for physical inventory, min-max level, tracking of sales register, dispatch backlogs, past due & forecasts.
- Constantly challenging himself to learn more and become better than he is today and every day.
- Never leave a customer hanging while he is waiting for an answer for them from any of your vendors. Always exceed customer's expectations
- Developing high performance working relationships with his team members, team leader, and every partner in his organization, to build the strongest support staff ever.
- Being a great support person for the people in the field. It is his job to ensure that the people in the field have his help, support & listening ear when needed.
Please mail your resume to:
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
We carry the best machines from the best brands. But that’s just half the story. With Phillips, you get a dedicated team of experts. People ready to provide everything you need for success: Fast service, productivity solutions, training, and more.
For us, it’s not just about the machines. It’s about the people who stand behind them.